Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oh yeah......

I forgot - all three girls are now knitting! *Does a happy dance*!!!! Taught the middle monkey yesterday and she got the hang of it - sorta. Had some problems with putting the needle into the yarn and then it made a mess to continue. The oldest learned a few weeks ago. But the challenge was the youngest. The left handed one, the only left handed person in the family. Who of course after telling me yesterday morning that she wanted to learn to knit then said but I want to use my right hand. Um well problem is when I tired to teach her continental this morning she automatically used her left hand! So we learned the right way and she is now plugging along. Oh and I noticed that when I watch the screen when I type I don't miss the letters. ;)

No comments: