Thursday, June 12, 2008

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sorry needed to mentally do that instead of actually screaming out loud like I want to. After trying to not beat my kids all afternoon (joke but seriously wth is up with them not listening!!!) i decided to try and do some non-knitting creativity. So I made some stitch markers......and plan to use them for a secret purpose.
>.>
<.<
No telling who reads my blog other than my SP spoiler these days. So I'll post pics of them once the swap is over. :D I think they turned out rather nice if I do say so myself and hope he/she likes them.

I can't remember if I mentioned it but I have turned into a lobster. I was super sunburned yesterday at the older two girls end of year parties - EEK! The only real good points of yesterday were the:
*Teacher gift for my 2nd grader's teacher - She LOVED everything and was totally surprised.
*We had our weight loss challenge last night (see my link on the side for weight loss blog) and I am down 1.5 lbs this week for a total of 7 lbs since 4/28/08. WOOT!

Gotta run hubby is barking about feeding kids ASAP and then I have worship team practice and we will be setting up new props afterwards. So no more posts until tomorrow........maybe. :)

No comments: