Thursday, June 26, 2008

Music

Well it's one of those nights again where I am having trouble sleeping. Ugh I'm tired and know it but just can't sleep yet. So I decided to rearrange my playlist.com music and post it at the bottom of my blog. Hopefully it works. *crosses fingers* These are some of my favorite songs/artists. With a few missing because hey I can't remember to put everyone on there. :) Some of the artists are international and their music is not available locally - Poets of the Fall and Hanna Pakarinen are Finnish if I remember right. POTF can be ordered through Amazon, but i haven't gotten around to it yet. And Hanna is available through her website - which is in Finnish. Go figure. lol

Some of my faves that I forgot are Neil Diamond, um man my mind just blanked.....doh! Well I'm sure once I wake up tomorrow I will post more on this topic.....errrr make that later today!

No comments: