Wednesday, July 2, 2008

QOW # 4

Are.....1) What yarn (that you don’t have/haven’t used) would make your stash “complete”? 2) What yarn do you never want to be without?

Hmmmmmm tough question since I haven't used a lot of yarn yet.

#1 Oh had to change my answer after re-reading the question. Um I'm looking forward to getting some KnitPicks Gloss to make Knitty's Thermal with. SO many pretty colors. It's so hard to choose just one.....may have to make more than one Thermal. :)

#2 Any kind of soft baby yarn. You can do so many things with it. I have a ton that I bought to make my youngest (now almost 7 on Sunday!) sweaters and blankets and such......and never did. But they make great scarves, hats, headbands, dolly blankets and baby blankets. :)

**Edited to add link to Knitty's Thermal http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter06/PATTthermal.html

No comments: