Thursday, October 23, 2008

Day 4 Part 2

I had coffee.......a lot of coffee this morning.....well not a lot but more than I should have had. :D I had a buy 1 get 1 coupon given to me last week for Caribou Coffee - and I have one more because the hubby got on and he doesn't drink it - YAY! So anyways! I went and got to medium (see I was smrt!) carmel high rises and took them with me to the school. Then I got to spend the morning knitting after we totaled up all the classes that would be there. Then worked in the cafeteria and came back to knit some more! I am about 1/4 of the way - maybe more - on the hubby's scarf cuz that's what I had with me. I probably won't get to knit more tomorrow as all the rest of the classes will be finishing then. But we shall see. must make dinner now.....it was demanded of me that I come up with what we are eating. Later!

No comments: