Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day 3

I am sleepy - I slept bad last night and was once again at the school all day long. I was leaving at the end of the day and one of the mom's who'd come to help with the first class asked me where my cot was. Yes I truly live at the kids school during lap-a-thon week. In case for some odd reason someone forgets their time or has a kid get sick. That way I am already there to fill in and I'm not the only one. But I am the only one there from the start of the day to about 5 minutes before school gets out. And my lol of the day was as I am getting ready to turn out of the sub where our school is I get a call - from my oldest. "Are you picking us up today?" Um no, if I was then I would have sent in a not to your teachers like I need to when picking up kids and ACTUALLY stayed at the school to get you......duh! If I leave when I have been I can get out before everyone, get home, let the dog out, get the mail and then go get the kids from the bus.

So this afternoon I had to mail some books for PBS - got 2 off my shelf WOOT! And I needed to get food cuz it was grovery time this past weekend but I was lazy and cleaned. I know - weird. But when I was in Sam's club I saw the Knitting 2009 Calendar that has a pattern a day on each page (desk calendar). It was $8.46US.....lowest you can find it on Amazon.com is $9.68. I already looked through mine tonight and saw that there are a ton of great patterns that I can't wait to try. :)

Well it's off to bed for me now. I know I suck because it's only 8:20 pm EDT but I am wiped and I won't be able to function tomorrow if I don't get enough sleep tonight. At least this morning I didn't have to be up there right away but I had to be awake and the hubby woke me early with the alarm. He had to get his parents from the airport since we had dropped them off to safe on parking for them. My bed's calling me...........nite......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: