Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cast on....

I cast on the second sock yesterday. YAY! Hopefully I can finish it in the next 2 weeks......I doubt this as I really should be making calls about the fundraising help I need today and tomorrow. Ugh! But hey I can work on it when I am not needed during the lap-a-thon since I'll be there EVERY day that week. *SIGH* Wonder if I can get someone to take it over from me next year......

Truthfully I don't mind doing it but it wears me out within the first 2 months of school. Then in December I organize a cookie exchange for the teachers. We parents provide the cookies and they get to take them home. The big problem is that I don't have a local number so not too many people will actually call me about it. It stinks and here I am procrastinating again on doing this. Ok really now I have to get offline and make these calls. If I stay here any longer then I'll go back to reading the Midnight Sun draft on Stephanie Meyer's website.......man those books are like crack! I literally read all 4 of them in a week. No wonder I am putting things off! >.> Ok seriously now I'm cleaning the litter boxes........

No comments: