Friday, August 22, 2008

QOW # 11

This week's question of the week is: "What's the best thing you've ever received in the mail?"

Good question, since I have gotten a lot of packages and things from family who live out of state for birthdays and Christmas gifts in the past this will take some thinking on before answering.

Off the top of my sleepy head I 'd have to say the quilt my Aunt made for me as a graduation gift. She bought all kinds of sunflower fabric and put it together with a big sunflower in the middle. Even though it was a bit bigger than a twin/single size I still use it on my queen sizes bed. :)

There was also this past Christmas when I had sent out an email prayer request because of some medical problems I'd been having. My mom forwarded it to the family members that I missed. Next thing I know there is a check in my mail to help pay the medical bills that we were wondering how we were going to add to our budget. It wasn't the only check but the only one I got in the mail.

And of course there are the lovely packages I get from my SP. :D

Off to grocery shop now. :)

No comments: