Monday, August 25, 2008

Can you say dense?

That would be me for not properly reading the Jaywalker pattern the first time......

I have finally figured out the foot portion of the stinking thing and can now attempt to finish my first sock. It figures that AFTER I pm'd Grumperina on Ravelry that I would figure it out myself. And now that I have that figured out and have knit 2 rounds I am back to cleaning. Why? Well cuz I miss sitting on my couch and having room to move at my computer desk. It only took about a week for this to drive me crazy - we have progress! ;) If you've seen my room you know what I am talking about.

I am however multitasking while I clean. I am finishing up my BFF Amy's birthday gift so that I can mail the box before the end of this week. :D Yes I am slow. :P And while I am doing that I am also thinking of what little things I plan to send to my SP next...... Back to cleaning now!

1 comment:

Amy said...

:O

Birfday gift!!

Birfday birfday birfday birfdaybirfday birfday birfday birfday birfday birfday birfday birfday birfday birfday!!!