Friday, May 30, 2008

Becca's Scarf

I'm on to my new project and have some pics of it. It's proving to be a little harder than I hoped but I think blocking it will take care of the twisting and bumping that it is doing. >.< Hopefully! This is what I have done so far. And then two up close shots of the stockinette area that I am working on now. As you cas see when I switch from stockinette to knitting the 5 rows it bumbs that area up once I switch back to stockinette. I'm really liking the sparkly thread in the yarn and how it looks in the scarf so far.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Well now I have to start getting ready for work. If it is not raining that is. I'm not sure if they will need me if it rains today. The joys of being the Half mile lunch lady. :) Plus I should have eaten breakfast by now......oops did I lose track of time on the internet again? ;)

No comments: