Saturday, September 13, 2008

Then there were two......

I have now completed my first pair of socks! Just need to weave in ends and fix a gap in the heel pickup area. And now I am laughing really hard at my big dog* trying to crawl under the kitchen chair to get something that one of the kids must have dropped. She is literally on her belly under the chair with the back legs digging in to get further under it. Yup looked like bread or something. However when I moved the chair to help the dog I found the cat hiding back there while eating the said food. No wonder the dog was trying to get back there! She of course can't share with the cat.....it's not allowed! LOL


*Big dog = German Shepard mix with we thing greyhound or something along those lines.

1 comment:

Meg said...

LOL at doggy and kitty. Will you bring the new socks to knit nite for show and tell?