Wednesday, September 24, 2008

QOW #13

If you were told you could never again buy yarn, would would your last yarn purchase be?
If you were told you could never knit again, what would be the last thing you’d knit??
In a given year, how many times do you buy yarn? And what is your favorite place to buy yarn from? A festival? A shop? Online? Dish your favorite places!!
Lastly, with Fall in full swing in many areas, what is the one thing you look forward to most?

#1 I think my last yarn purchase would be a sheep. That way I could spin my own even after the dreaded no more yarn purchases date. :D

#2 Ummm can I say never ending scarf......... Yeah I didn't think so. ;) I think I'd knit a really super warm sweater that I loved the pattern of.

#3 In this year so far I have bought yarn.....ummm lemme count......at least 15 times so far I'd have to say. Hmmmm tie between buying on Ravelry in trade/sell and my LYS The Knitting Den.
Ravelry because I can get yarns from people who bought a colorway and didn't like it for about the same price they paid or less. The Knitting Den because the ladies there are super helpful and really nice. And they haven't kicked me out yet for having my monsters with me running around the store in and out of rooms they shouldn't be in. :D

#4 Fall wise the colors changing and being able to walk outside and crunch on the leaves. Knitting wise.....probably making some fingerless gloves to keep me warm. Oh and knitting on my porch once it gets too cold for bees.

I've enjoyed this swap and look forward to my reveal package and getting to know my upline spoiler and downline spoilee better. :)

No comments: