Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sunshine!

For today and in my mailbox yesterday! YAY

I took pics just a few minutes ago because the kids have been all over the place this weekend already! J went to a girl scout pool badge event and ended up spending the night at a friends house after a playdate with her. Picked her up this morning and found out it was the first sleepover that had been hosted at the girl's house before - J was very well behaved. So glad to hear it! Miss emo-pants B comes back from her overnight with her troop this afternoon. Let's see how well she did and how clingy she will be when she gets home.

Now to the Sunshine-y goodness!

I ordered some Harry Potter inspired yarns this update (woot!) and one is a different base that is going to Amy in trade for her's in Twist base.

Dobby
SSPX0684

Ginny
SSPX0687

Hermione
SSPX0689

Weasley's Wizard Wheezes in Merino Sport
SSPX0690

1 comment:

Amy said...

MMMMMM! I believe that Fred & George are hiding in my beautimus skein of WWW you are sending. Don't worry, I will snuggle and huggle them!!